Friday, May 30, 2014

Exquisite Trouble by Ann Mayburn




Exquisite Trouble by Ann Mayburn

Before I met Smoke I'd never been kissed, really kissed, by a man, let alone a biker sex god bent on taking my virginity and my heart.

I got dragged into the deadly world of the Iron Horse MC by my crazy twin sister who is engaged to the club’s President and the schemes of my even crazier mom who only cares about herself. Smoke has been assigned by the club to keep me safe even though he’s everything that I should be afraid of. He's the kind of man who lives by his own rules and does whatever he wants whenever he wants, but he treats me like I’m something rare and precious, not a socially dysfunctional basket case who has no idea how to love, but needs him more than her next breath.

Not that my feelings matter, because if we don't find my mother soon, the only thing I'll have to be worried about is who is going to kill me first.



Star Rating: Five Stars


Review:
Holy Hell's MC! This story is leaving a trail of wet panties behind it! ^_^ I've never been a big fan of Biker stories, but Ann has always had a way of changing my mind, and boy did she ever!!! 

  It's even written in first person perspective, which is something you don't find very often because not a lot of authors can do it well. And boy did Ann do it well *waggles eyebrows*

   The intrigue of not knowing where Swan's mom or sister is, and the added over whelming presence of Smoke really makes for a knock out story. You literally have to keep tapping the screen to turn the page to find out what happens next.

   My only complaint is that it ends ubruptly, lol! I wanted more, more Smoke, more Swan, ...just MORE!!!  

    Bbbuuutttt! We have to wait a little bit for the next lively installment in this epic series, be on the look out peeps, because this will rock your socks! 

  
You can follow Ann on facebook, her website, twitter and pinterest.


Buy Links

Amazon

Barnes and Noble

ARe

No comments:

Post a Comment